Those who that were born in the late 60s and 70s may not have heard of Dr Burzynski. Dr Burzynski developed a controversial Cancer treatment drug. This treatment has save some and then it did not work for others.
Dr Burzynski developed his drug in the early 1970s. People live better in big houses and in big clothes. I try to contrast; life today is full of contrast. We have to change! I am not interested in the past, except as the road to the future. Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution. I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern. I want people to be afraid of the women I dress…
“Antineoplastons are drugs composed of chemical compounds to treat cancer patients”
- Antineoplastons are drugs composed of chemical compounds that are naturally present in the urine and blood. They are an experimental cancer therapy
that is purported to provide a natural biochemical substance that is excreted and, therefore, lacking in people with cancer.
- Antineoplastons were first proposed as a possible cancer treatment in 1976.
- Antineoplastons were originally isolated from human urine but are now synthesized from readily available chemicals in the developer’s laboratory.
- Antineoplastons are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the prevention or treatment of any disease.
- No randomized controlled trials showing the effectiveness of antineoplastons have been published in the peer-reviewed scientific
- Antineoplaston side effects can include serious neurologic toxicity.
- Nonrandomized clinical trials investigating the anticancer efficacy of antineoplastons are underway at the developer’s institute.
The cost of this treatment is believed to be between $7-8K
If this is your last option there won’t be any harm in trying this drug. When death is imminent this may be the option for you. Dr. Burzynski treatment center is Houston Texas.